Over the summer we started to DRONE film the yacht races for the club. This is the first of three videos I did before realizing that it was only a matter of time before we had a major incident and that flying a drone around multi million dollar yachts was both unwise and dangerous. Race […]
Recently we photographed several pieces for HYT Jewellery, a private company in Hong Kong specializing in high end colored diamond Jewellery. We used a 100megapixel, Phase One medium format for this shoot. The details int the diamond facets are stong and crisp, only achievable with medium format.
- Luxury Yacht Photography, Fontaine Pajot Saba 50′ Catamaran 5th January 2019
- I get a 50.2 Megapixel camera – and fall in love with Photography again :) 2nd January 2019
- Typhoon Mangkhut – My Story 23rd November 2018
- WHY WE DON’T FILM YACHT RACES WITH THE DRONE -anymore 3rd September 2018
- Binance Again, this time Fortune.com 1st September 2018